Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Look Back

2006 was a year I will never forget. I dealt with more changes and more transitions than ever before in my life. I tried to pull out some of the big events from the previous year below.

1. Lead Pigeon River through their refocusing process
2. Made contact with Granger Community Church
3. Met with Jack Magruder (Director of Life Missions) about a possible internship
4. Traveled to Myrtle Beach, S.C.
5. Started talking with Hayley (who would later become my fiancee)
6. Announced my resignation from Pigeon River
7. Moved down to Mishawaka, IN
8. Started taking Masters courses at Bethel College
9. Started my 2 year internship at GCC
10. Was a guest speaker at a youth retreat in Albion, IN
11. Traveled to Chicago
12. Proposed to Hayley and she said Yes!!!

Those are 12 big events that took place in 2006. To sum it up, it seems like it was year that introduced a lot of new beginnings in my life. I can't wait to see where God takes these in 2007.

No comments: