Monday, January 08, 2007

Five Star



As of the end of last week, I have committed to be a volunteer for Five Star. Five Star is a ministry founded by Justin and Seth Maust that reaches out to middle school students to help them discover who they are and what they can achieve. Over the last year this program has grown significantly in popularity in the Michiana area and is in very high demand. My role with Five Star will be a coach. A coach is a person who leads a small group of junior high students one day a week from 4-6. If I enjoy what I do, there are more possible opportunities that lie ahead. Just taking one step at a time. Hey, the doors open so why not explore what's on the other side?

2 comments:

Jonathan, Angela said...

He he, ok I thought it was funny but anyway, I was reading your newest post on five star and thought it was funny that you own Seth and Justin:). "I shall name you Seth and Justin and you shall mine, and you shall be my Seth and Justin:). (a thought from Dori)

handsnfeet33 said...

lil five star love. I dig the ministry, good work getting involved.