Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Family Missions

As I sit here at GCC brainstorming about Family Missions and what that might look like, I thought I would pull you all in on the process. We are making progress in this area and I am getting excited about what lies ahead. I am traveling to Mexico in April with Dan Blacketor (incredible volunteer here at GCC) to do some exploring for possible partnerships down there so I am excited about that. Also, a few of us are meeting in February to begin to lay a foundation for a team of people who will work together to pull this off. But for now, it is still in the brainstorming stages. So here is my question for you to think about and hopefully answer. For those of you who have a family: What would make you not want to miss an opportunity to travel to a third world country and serve? You can't say a free trip because that pretty much can't happen. So...

1 comment:

Jonathan, Angela said...

Hi Josh - I like the forest!! As to the profile picture...
Log in on your blog. Then click on View my Complete Profile under your name on the main page (not the template). Then click on Edit Your Profile. To add your picture post it on the web somewhere, then enter the URL under the Photograph section. I think that's how I did it. Let me know if it works!! - A