Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hat Trick

No this post has nothing to do with hockey. But it does have something to do with me doing something for the third time. And with my wedding coming up in June, I decided that now would be a pretty good time to get started. So what am I doing? Well, I have decided to dig in and grind out another 12+ weeks of the Body-for-Life. There are parts of this program that I really like and some...well...not so much. I like that I always feel great during and especially after the program. I like the set up of lifting three days, cardio three days, and the ever coveted FREE DAY where you simply slip into sloth mode for a day (no workout, eat as much of whatever you want). I don't like getting up at 6:30 every morning to workout. I don't like passing on the awesome dinner or desert offered to you for free at different church events. And I don't like that if you quit the lifestyle after 12 weeks your body won't stay the way it is forever. But, I guess the phrase "nothing good comes easy" holds true once again.

So there you have it. I'm going the for the hat trick. As I press on, I do it along side some fellow BFL comrades. Good Luck Brian and Lisa Keim and Joel Maust. See you all on the other side of fat and lazy.

No comments: