Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Comments!!!

Attention all readers of this blog,

If you are someone who is reading this would you please do me a favor. After you have finished reading will please leave a comment for me so I can have some kind of idea has to who is viewing this blog. I would love to hear some feed back from you. If you have any questions for me or just want to make a comment please do. Interaction with you is more fun than just typing updates. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a comment on two on recent posts: COngratulations on becoming an uncle. You will enjoy it immensely, I am sure, and little Kaylyn will be blessed having an uncle who will intercede to her Heavenly Father on her behalf.

I have been to Coldstone Creamery a couple of times. A yummy, but dangerous place (for waistlines and colesteral counts since they use a superpremium ice cream). The last time we were there Lynn and I shared somekind of cheesecake creation. It was very good. I recommend the place for celebrations!

Jack Magruder said...

Samurai! Your postings are being read diligently by your own co-workers here at GCC! Shinken! -samurai jack

Anonymous said...

Hey Otis. Joel sent me the link to your blog so I could see your beautiful niece.