Friday, September 15, 2006

Let's Go Blue!!!!

Well, I am approaching the end to my first full week here in Granger. It is starting feel like I am slowly finding my place here at GCC. I am learning the names of a lot of the people who work here (70 paid staff) and I am feeling a little more comfortable with how things operate. This week I began creating and developing what the steps might look like for launching the family missions program. By the time I was done laying it out, I was planning into March of 2008. That is something I have never done before. So I am continually learning new things and being stretched. I am excited for next week. I will be starting my classes at Bethel and on Thursday and Friday of next week GCC is hosting its Innovative Church Conference. If you are not signed up for this thing yet you need to. It is going to be incredible. I will be posting more about this after the conference.

Also this weekend is one the biggest events of the year. The "to be praised" Wolverines of Michigan are coming to town to take on the despised No. 2 ranked Fighting Irish of Notre Dame. Should be a good game and fun atmosphere. Go Blue!!!

No comments: