Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Journey Begins


Well, it has begun. All of the waiting and wondering has finally come to an end. As of 9:00 this morning I have officially begun my new season of ministry here at GCC. As you can see in the picture, my head is full of new information, new people, new programs and new surroundings. It is going to be a challenge and I know I that I am incapable of doing what I am being asked to do which is actually right where I want to be. I am forced to rely on the strength and power of Jesus to perform. So as I continue to press on in this journey, please keep me in your prayers. Every step will be uncharted territory and every day a step in faith. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement, prayer and support. God Bless!!!

1 comment:

Jonathan, Angela said...

You must be the smartest Hobbit ever! You know I always thought hobbits had big hairy feet but they must have big hairy heads too:)!