Monday, September 18, 2006

47-21

What a great weekend in the area of South Bend. It was definately the best weekend I've had here (well maybe next to celebrating the 375 people that were baptized). But it was a weekend to remember nonetheless. I'll have to admit, I was a little nervous for the big game this weekend. I really didn't think Michigan would come out on top but did they ever. It was complete domination of those rancid Irish. It was a site to behold. Not only a victory but a blowout!!! It let's the fans of Notre Dame feel for one week what it's like to cheer for the Detroit Lions on any given week. Needless to say, I was happy to come back to the South Bend area after spending the weekend in Vermontville, MI (for good reason) knowing I now have bragging rights for my whole first year here at GCC. What a weekend.

No comments: