Saturday, September 23, 2006

Creation, Curses, Convenants, and Christ

I apologize for this being only my second post this week. It's partly because I was really busy and partly because I kept putting it off until now. I experienced my first Graduate level class this week. The class was Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8-5. That is a long time to be in class but it really wasn't too bad with the breaks and the 1 hour lunch. It also helped that the topic of study was God's Word. The class was Biblical Theology and I learned more in 3 days than I have in the last three years I think. We began the class in Genesis and work all the way through to Revelation looking at the theology of the scripture throughout. The God we serve is, wow, I can't even think of a word to describe His goodness, faithfulness, mercy, grace, love, wisdom, and righteousness. He wants us so bad. He fights for us everyday. He even died for us. I am amazed at the story God has written and that He wants me to play a part in it and on His team. I challenge you all this week to dig in to the Word and see how God is working throughout the scripture in attempt to redeem His people.

No comments: