Monday, April 16, 2007

54 and flying by...

I can't believe Hayley and I only have 54 days left until we get married. It seems like there is a lot left to do before then but I know we will get it done. I am having a hard time booking a honeymoon but hopefully we will have landed on something by the end of this week. We are looking at going to either Cabo San Lucas, the D.R. or a cruise. Just need to find the right deal.

As I look at the canlendar, we have every weekend booked between here and the wedding. With Hayley's up coming showers, a bachelor party for me, church obligations and wedding planning, the next 54 days are going to fly by.

Keep us in your prayers as we continue to plan and prepare for our life together. I am excited for how God is going to use us to help advance His Kingdom.

No comments: