Thursday, April 19, 2007

1998-2007

Last Monday was a sad day in the King Family. We had to say good bye to a family member. About 8 months ago Opie was struck with a strange neurological disease that caused his nerves to be unresponsive to the messages sent out by his brain. His mind was still sharp be he was unable to make his body function. It was almost a kind of paralysis. His favorite toys were his grape head, monster tennis balls, Hamyburger, and his newly aquired Ref. So, needless to say, he will be missed. Thanks for the memories Opdogg...or as my dad called him...the big brown goat. He also lived by the slogan "What can brown do for you." More pics will be added.



Not sure what he is thinking here

2 comments:

Jonathan, Angela said...

That looks like a "Oh crap! My gut just really rumbled! I need to get out of here in a hurry, or we are going to have an accident!" look.:)

Jonathan, Angela said...

Hey Josh,
I'm sorry to hear about your dog:(.
I wanted to thank you for speaking the truth boldly yesterday at church and with passion and conviction. I was very challenged by your message.
Hope you and Haley have fun with all your new wedding stuff. Once you get to use it, I think it kind of feels like "playing house" for the first few months. We're excited for you guys!