Friday, March 02, 2007

EWOK it is!!!

Jon Shupe said in his last comment to me something about me being an Ewok from star wars. So I took the star wars personality test and believe it or not, I am...

Your results:
You are An Ewok






















An Ewok
77%
Qui-Gon Jinn
75%
Yoda
71%
R2-D2
71%
Obi-Wan Kenobi
70%
Chewbacca
65%
Han Solo
62%
Padme
61%
Princess Leia
58%
Luke Skywalker
58%
You're a hard worker, cute,
and view all your close friends as
your own personal tribe. Yub yub!


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the "Which Star Wars character are you?" quiz...



Good Call Shupe!!! The Ewok's were actually my favorite characters from Star Wars. I guess it was meant to be.

2 comments:

Jonathan, Angela said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I knew it:)!

Anonymous said...

And Shupe would be... Han Solo.