Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Eldredge

On my way to and from the Red Wings game last Saturday I pulled out an old cd I had forgotten about. It is a two cd set of John Eldredge and the Rasomed Heart team talking about what it looks like to have conversation with God. There was a great deal of that cd that I connected with. Some things were simple like the fact that there is always give and take, back and forth when talking with God. He wants there to be dialogue. It's not just a one sided conversation. We need to wrestle with what it is He is communicating to us. Ask questions. 1 John 4:1 says to test the spirits to see wether they are from God. Look for confirmation.

So that is just a spill over of what I heard during my drive. Might seem a little scattered because it kind of is...but...it was good.

No comments: