Saturday, March 08, 2008

Iron Sharpens Iron


This weekend Darin Keim came to the area to check out Five Star and he stayed with Hayley and I.  We went out to eat and talked about the memories of our High School days.  There were some great individual moments that we revisited.  Those were marking days for me.  Life changing days.  The guys that were and are in my life were and are an incredible blessing to me.  God put me smack dab in the middle of a bunch of "iron" men that have encouraged, inspired, challenged and loved me.  Thanks guys for the great memories of our high school and college days.  Those were just the beginning.  The next generation is now entering and God only knows what lies ahead.  I'm sure more great one-liners from Sturm and girly, high pitched noises from Combs.  Whatever they may be, I'm just glad I get to make them with you guys.

1 comment:

Amy B said...

Great picture and congrats on being married! I don't know how I got on your blogspot but here I am! Crazy, huh?!?! Seems like a lifetime ago when we were swimming in our pool on Charles Street and playing in the park behind your house... Andy's working at MSU, mom and dad are in Portland, dad's got his own counseling business now. I'm in Houston, Tx with my hubby of almost 11 years and our two kids. We just bought a house so I think we're here to stay a while. I have a myspace page with pictures of the family when they were here visiting this week if you wanted to look... I think it's under amymitinbarnard. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and tell you how happy I am to see you living and dreaming big! Talk to ya, Amy