Saturday, August 25, 2007

Recap

It is a Saturday morning and I finally have the time to sit and bring this blog up-to-date. So here we go. This is what Hayley and I have done in past 2 months.

We went on our honeymoon of Playa Del Carmen, MX. We went to the Mayan Ruins and relaxed at our resort...

From July 4-8 we went up to my parents in Boyne City, MI to watch fire works and celebrate my birthday...

From July 11-16 we traveled to Vermont for my cousin Christian's wedding and stopped by Niagra Falls on the way...

Then for the next two weeks I was working at Manowe for Five Star summer camps...

When summer camps were over, Hayley and I left the next day for India for a mission trip with our church. Check out the blog here...

When we returned home Hayley started a new job and I have been trying to get caught up with Five Star.

So needless to say, we have been a little busy but through all of this our marriage has continued to grow and become stronger. I love being married. Life would have been a little dull if I had to do all of the above things alone. I will do my best to continue to keep this updated. I have lots to share.

No comments: