Friday, June 29, 2007

Transition

I have not been able to post as much as I would like to. I am in this period of transition right now that is keeping me busy to say the least. Transition into the married life, which is freakin incredible. I love my wife like crazy. Also, there is this transition into Five Star which has been great as well. Between the two life has been pretty fast paced.

For the past 4 days I have been at Five Star Summer Camp. How was it? Well, every single kid either recommitted or made first time decisions to follow Jesus. I'd have to say it was a pretty fruitful camp. Follow up will be key with these kids but they all have started taking steps in the right direction. I feel very fortunate to be a part something that is having significant impact in the lives of people here in michiana. And it is only going to get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh, I just want to say congratulations on your marriage and the new job! God will use you in a mighty way at Five Star. I told Seth the other day when I talked to him by phone that it is awesome how God used his family to reach your family. And now He has placed you in ministry with Justin and Seth. WE SERVE AN AWESOME GOD! I am glad you love your wife like crazy :>) Jesus loves His bride like crazy, too! :>)